VNA SoCal Services
VNA SoCal services include hospice, palliative care, home health and private duty care by licensed professionals who come to your home or residence. Our free professional evaluation will help you and your family choose the service that is right for you. We serve those with serious medical conditions and life-limiting illnesses. Our services provide comfort to our patients and help them live with dignity and support. Our experienced staff can help guide you as you work with your doctor, insurance companies, and family members.
We Bring Help Home
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California brings the services you need to your home. Our nurses and caregivers travel to your home, assisted living community or nursing home. Wherever you are, our caregivers are available 24 hours a day to support you.
Our hospice care professionals are available 24 hours a day to assist patients facing a life-limiting illness. Patients can initially qualify for hospice for six months of service. If a patient needs more care, hospice continues for as long as necessary – a physician simply reauthorizes hospice services. The sooner hospice care begins, the more help we can provide to the patient and the family.
Hospice Care Services Include:
- Routine visits by registered nurses with training and experience in pain and symptom management to help you manage your illness as much as possible.
- Help to get the equipment and supplies necessary in order to stay comfortably and safely at home.
- LVNs can help with the tasks of daily living: such as bathing and other personal care assistance, which can be a significant relief to family caregivers.
- Chaplains (upon request), social workers and staff that can help provide important emotional support.
- Volunteers who can provide the companionship and support for the patient and their loved ones during a challenging time.
- Over a year of bereavement counseling services (more if necessary).
VNA SoCal Services
Other VNA SoCal Home Health Solutions
Our agency also offers essential home health solutions so that you or your loved one has the assistance they need at home. Palliative care support provides experienced nurses and home health professionals to your home to control pain and manage symptoms.
Private Duty Care offers a wide range of non-medical help at home. Light housekeeping, bathing, dressing, meal preparation and respite care are among the many services available to make the tasks of daily living more comfortable.