Palliative Care Is about Living Well with a Serious Illness
Our Staff Can Help You:
- Understand your medical condition and treatment options.
- Make decisions about treatment in order to maximize your quality of life.
- Improve your quality of life.
- Find relief from distressing symptoms such as pain, shortness of breath, fatigue, constipation, nausea, loss of appetite, and difficulty sleeping.
- Gain strength to tolerate medical treatment.
- Cope with the stress and challenges of daily living with an illness.
How is Palliative Care Paid For?
As a non-profit organization, VNA of Southern California provides palliative care to all patients regardless of their payment source which may include but is not limited to:
- Private Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Private pay
VNA SoCal provides our clients with information about palliative care, answering your frequently asked questions and sharing the experiences of those who have received palliative care from us.