- Safe, reliable medical transportation for a 93-year-old patient who lives alone with no family or loved ones in the area to take him to and from his surgical appointment.
- Grocery gift card for family of five because the father, a 37-year-old cancer patient, is the sole provider for his family and can no longer work.
- Window unit air-conditioner provided for a patient recovering from cancer surgery at home during the hot summer months.
- Purchase of a portable wheelchair ramp for a patient who requires a motorized wheelchair but has no way of getting it in and out of her home.
- In-home visit with a registered dietician for a patient with newly diagnosed diabetes, to educate the patient on food preparation, portion control and food shopping skills.
- Lifeline monitoring for patients, who live independently, but need a direct line to emergency services should a situation arise.
- Provide a gasoline card for the family of a terminally ill child who needs to travel to Children’s Hospital, Los Angeles, for medical treatment several times per week.
- Respite care for family of a terminally ill patient whose round-the-clock caregiving has exhausted the spouse. Respite care offers skilled nursing in a safe and secure licensed facility and allows the caregiver some time off to recharge.
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
DONATE BY MAIL
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California
1317 West Foothill Blvd., Suite 130
Upland, CA 91786
DONATE BY PHONE
Please call Lynda Flathers at 909-447-7328.
PLANNED GIVING to VNASC
Make a charitable bequest in your will to benefit VNA of Southern California. For questions regarding VNA and your estate planning, please email Lynda Flathers at email@example.com or call 909-447-7328.